Monday, August 9, 2010

  This week as we thought about things that are praiseworthy I couldn't help but think about this video. Two weeks ago as I sat with my dad late at night,we watched this...he wanted to show it to me. After I had just watched my own mother put on two beautiful wedding days for my two sisters I began to wonder what she must feel like. How she had done it! If she ever felt like I did about how difficult it can seem to be a mom.
Right now I get to be a mom and am beginning to barely understand some of what goes into motherhood. It's hard a lot of the time. It makes me grow everyday but it's one of the most joyful things I can and will ever do. Follow this link, watch it and then let it seep deep into your soul. Don't ever question how important you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment