I have a few odd habits. I will name some of them for your comical enjoyment. Most of them pertain to my self diagnosed OCD.
1) Every time I visit my parents/in-laws/any vacation for that matter, I love to clean out and reorganize the fridge. Odd, really odd, I know.
2) Every few weeks, I reorganize something in my fridge/freezer/pantry. I love to compact things and make them fit better.
3) I have a habit of sitting in front of the TV and doing nothing in the evening. I feel like such a lazy bum, but man it is so nice to just sit sometimes.
4) I have a habit of sorting through the kids toys once a month or so to make sure all the parts are there and in the right spot, so in a day they can all be mixed up again.
5) I have a habit of buying fabric with the intention of doing something with it to only have it stacked and looking nicely every time I am in the office.
6) I have a habit of walking all the back walls at Target and spending more time there then intended. I love finding deals.
7) I have a habit of leaving the kitchen floors unswept or mopped until till my awesome husband comes home to clean them. I hate sweeping and mopping. I will vacuum any day.
8) I have a habit of waiting to buy something until the price is right only for it to be gone.
9) I have a habit of wanting and choosing to buy something only to mull the purchase over in my mind until I talk myself out of it. (My husband hates this one. He is more impulse then I am.) I am just like my Dad on this one. He wants a motorcycle and has been looking at the same one for years now and has yet to get it. He probably never will. Who knows.
10) I have a habit of eating dinner at 5:30 or so everyday. It makes it nice when my husband can come home and dinner is already ready.
Alright, I think 10 is enough for today. There are plenty more to list, but you get the picture. We all have weird habits, and I am sure we all have healthy habits.
What are some of your habits?