Thursday, November 25, 2010

One Simple Question

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is a neat video of random people all asked the same question; What are you thankful for?



I am thankful for my family, my children, my husband, my friends who are practically family, since we have no blood relations here on this side of Washington. Those are some of the most important things I am thankful for this thanksgiving. The are almost the easy answers that I hope almost every one can give. Some of the others are... my home, my awesome neighbors, the snow, apple cider packets, warm blankets, that my moms surgery went well, that my brother has practically stopped drinking, that my husband has a stable job, etc... I seriously could go on and on. (I have had this post up and keep coming back to it and making it longer and then editing for length.) There are so many things to be thankful for.

So, what are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment