Monday, November 22, 2010

And the winner is...

herbsRgreat  who said...


I love to read your blog. It is one way to keep in touch with what goes on in your lives. I am inspired by what inspires each of you. It is also fun to get new ideas to try. I am looking forward to more free time after the first of the year so that I can accomplish some of the fun projects I have been waiting to work on. Keep up the good work.

 Send us an email at lovelypraiseworthy@gmail.com with your name and address and I'll get you these fun scraps right away.

You were all so sweet to comment and share your thoughts.  I wish I could send you all something.  Hearing those encouraging words makes this all the more worth it. 

It's late and I should have posted today...instead I'm going to go to bed.  I am beat from playing in the snow, scrubbing floors and painting my son's room. 

Our theme this week is "thank you" so come  back.  I'll be sure to get mine up first thing in the morning. 

I love you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment