Monday, February 22, 2010

Family Photos: To Display or Not to Display?

Do you ever notice when you look at magazine photos of houses' interiors, that there are certain things you never ever see? Electrical outlets, toilets, and family photos are the three that glare out to me as missing from picture-perfect homes. And I totally get why: the first two are simply unsightly, and the third ... well, there seems to be a human tendency to get carried away with the third. I, myself, have been (and some might say still am) guilty. And while we can't do too much about the first two (necessary evils, I'm afraid), we can definitely distract ourselves with tasteful or fun-but-not-over-the-top ways of displaying our family photos. Here are some that I quite like (click on the photo to go to its source):








This one's my absolute very most favorite of the bunch!




No comments:

Post a Comment