Thursday, April 28, 2011

Favorite Things

Spring is my favorite season. I have always loved it. I think it started all because my birthday is in spring, but here is a list of some reasons why it is my favorite, even if I don't get to experience it all since I am in Washington now.


  • New Flowers

  • Everything is Fresh and Clean

  • Thunderstorms (when I lived in Colorado. We do not get them very often in Seattle.)

  • Fresh Cut Grass

  • The smell of rain (when I lived in Colorado. You do not smell it much in Washington since it rains so often, as odd as that sounds)

  • Spring Cleaning

  • Being able to open the windows and air out my house

  • The Tulip Festival in Mt Vernon, Washington

  • The random Spring Blizzard that usually happened in Colorado

  • Playing outside with my kids

  • Puddle Jumping

  • Rain Boots and Jackets

  • Getting our vegetable garden ready

  • Hanging Fuchsia Pots

  • My new hot pink razer scooter that I can ride with my kids

  • Garage Sales

  • Birds Singing

  • Strawberries

  • Shortcake with the above

  • Seeing my awesome neighbors again after the long winter.

  • Starting outdoor projects

Oh there are so many more, but I will leave you with these for now.


What are your favorite parts of spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment