Thursday, March 18, 2010

Serving by Saving

One way I serve my husband is by spending the money he earns wisely. I try to make every penny go twice as far. It can be tricky and time consuming, but if he can go to work 40 hours a week, then I can spend a few hours cutting coupons and planning my grocery trips. It is not an easy task to start, but I have a few sites that can help out. There are TONS of blogs out there to help, but I have found that finding 3 or so good blogs is plenty. Here are a few of my recent favorites.

Thrifty and Thriving
Thrifty NW Mom
Fabulously Frugal

They are not just about couponing either. Thrifty NW Mom often has lists of free events and activities going on on the weekends. I have found free Redbox codes as well. And if you are not into clipping coupons they will tell you where to print them off and link it all so it is right at your fingertips. They make saving money easy and I find it very fun. Your husband will be proud and happy that you are making the budget stretch farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment