Now that I'm a SAHM, Mondays are a good day. Sunday at our house isn't usually the "day of rest" it's meant to be. With my husband spending much of his day at church in his current service assignment, I don't get to see him much, and I don't get much rest during the day either. So, when Monday comes around, that's my recovery day. On a typical Monday, here is what I do:
- Exercise (which doesn't happen on Sundays, and usually only happens briefly on Saturdays).
- Put stuff away that was dragged out or tossed aside over the weekend.
- Making a new to-do list (I love lists!) of all that I need and want to get accomplished that week.
- Enjoy the thought of eating leftovers from a delicious Sunday dinner and not cooking anything too involved.
- Plan the night's Family Home Evening lesson and make treats with the kids.
- Go through the mail and/or my "stack" of stuff in my little corner of the kitchen counter (Doesn't everyone have a stack? Please tell me yes.).