Friday, January 21, 2011

Monday is MY day!

 
image found here

I actually really love Mondays. Monday is my day to kick things into gear and get the week going the way I want to. It's today--Friday--that is kind of bitter sweet for me; sometimes I love it because I've accomplished so much during the week and can really enjoy a little leisure on the weekend. Other times I hate it because I look back and think, Where did the time go and what did I do with it? I'm not ready for the weekend yet! But that is a topic for another time...

Let's talk MONDAY!

Monday is hopeful. It's full of possibilities and aspirations.
Monday is promising. It is sure to bring new opportunities.
Monday is fresh. It's a new start every seven days. You don't have to wait until a new year to begin again with goals and plans for improvement. And you really don't have to wait for a Monday either, but it is such a good place to start!

On Mondays I like to sit down with my calendar and "To-Do" list and make a master plan for myself--I get my head on straight so that I know where I'm headed that week.

On Mondays I can see the future.

On Mondays I can make a difference.

What do you like about Mondays?

No comments:

Post a Comment