Friday, May 14, 2010

Well Spent...

When it comes to gifts, I always seem to spend more than I budget for. And especially with baby gifts, I want to give something that is cute and functional and, if possible, unique. So I spend hours thinking about what the perfect gift would be. Then at the last minute, with all my time spent, I don't have enough time left to make anything and end up with all my money spent too because I have to run to the store and buy a gift at full price to fit my idea of something worthy and wonderful. Ugh! Why do I make things so difficult for myself? Well, I have started trying to make things easier by shopping the sales and buying things I love at prices I love even when I don't have an immediate need for them. How many times have I found a great deal and passed it by because I didn't need it right now? Not any more! When I find something great, I snatch it up and instead think to myself, "I can't wait to find the perfect person to give this to!" So I have a small stash, and it is growing. Here are a few of my most recent finds:
Carter's Creeper (with super cute bum ruffles!)
Original Price: $10.00
Sale Price: $4.00
60% off!


OshKosh Jacket
Original Price: $28.00
Sale Price: $5.60
80% off


Circo Sock-shoes
Original Price: $7.99
Sale Price: $1.98
75 % off! 

Now I am prepared, my time and my money are well spent, and I can give gifts that I am happy to give. Who will the lucky babies be?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment