Sunday, January 10, 2010

A-hem! A Story of a Girl and Her Jeans

Once upon a time, I bought these jeans that I love. For, like $10 at our local consignment shop. I would wear them every day if I could. There was just this one little problem - they were way too long. They were so long that I'd step on the cuffs even when I wore them with heels. But hey, do you like how I said *were*? Yep, that's because I found this really great way to hem jeans. Specifically, I found it here and here and here. So not really a unique way of doing it at all, but for short little me this was a revelation!


I wish I had a "before" shot, and I wish that we had another full-length mirror in the house besides the one in the kids' dress-up corner. But can you see where I messed up? No? That's because this hemming method is so easy and pretty much foolproof. I'll never roll up my jeans again - hurrah! And we all lived happily ever after. The End.




1 comment:

  1. I have always done this badly. Now I know why! Short people unite! We can buy what ever we like now! Thanks Rach!

    ReplyDelete