Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This 'n' That

In honor of "this 'n' that" week here on Praiseworthy, I humbly offer a few of my recent favorite things:

Neatorama - which is all full of "this 'n' that" and awesome randomness.

Marianne Binetti's gardening blog. Great ideas for northwest gardens! And she lives right here in my little town.

This fabric (Which I waited on and hunted down for weeks before I finally found it here in amazingly enough time to use it for my daughter's Easter dress - from this pattern/tutorial and son's Easter tie - from this one. I also made my daughter a matching dress for her doll using this super simple and fun pattern/tutorial.)

This cake! (Which I am totally going to attempt recreating for my son's 4th birthday next week.)

And so? What's new with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment