Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My New Favorite Mop


For my Birthday I bought a Swiffer Wet Jet for myself. Well I Left it unopened and left for Colorado. It is there that I heard of the Rubbermaid Reveal. When I got home, I promptly returned it, and purchased the Reveal. I used it for the first time tonight, and have to say, it is awesome! I highly recommend it. (Oh, and I was not even thinking of the blog at the time when I used it, but it all worked out.)
Here are the best parts about it.
It is wider then the Swiffer and other brands
It has washable pads
You can fill the container with your own cleaners and use it over and over again.
You can buy extra pads so one can be in the wash and one on the mop.
It has a Sweeper attachment, so no Swiffer sweeper pads either!
No sink full of dirty water.
No mop to let sit and dry, you just throw it into the wash!
Your floor drys faster since you use less water.
It works great! I highly recommend it! It was on sale for $20 at Target, and I bought an extra microfiber mop pad and sweeper pad so it cost $30 or so, so the same amount as the Swiffer and a box of 10 pads or so. And I can wash these at least 100 times!
If you hate sweeping and mopping like I do, I highly recommend this.

2 comments:

  1. Funny! I just told my husband today that I think I wanted to buy myself a Swiffer wet jet for my birthday (not until November) - yeah, that's how bad I hate mopping/sweeping!! :) This sounds good, though, I'll have to look it up more. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cali, I am totally going to buy one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete