Thursday, December 2, 2010

Where?


When it comes to comfort, there are so many ways to look at it. My thought today was "Where do I find comfort?" I love my home. There are things about it that make it warm and inviting. I am currently working on making curtains for the front room to make it warmer and inviting. I want to have a comfortable home. Somewhere I can raise my kids and not have them worry about what could break and walking on egg shells, that they can make a mess and it will be okay. I want them and their friends to be comfortable here now, and when they get older. As well as I want my friends to be comfortable here. I have lived here for a year, I have wall space that needs to be filled, a lack of furniture, etc, but I really don't care because I know some day it will all fill up. My kids have lots of room to run and play. Comfort is not just what I have materially, it is how I try to live my life. I want to be a warm person. Sometimes I can be cold, but it is life. We all have our bad days, trust me. I just hope my children can find comfort in my home and feel safe here, whether it be a good or a bad day.
Where do you find comfort?
Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment